TUDUNG DiY @ BANDAR BARU BANGI PT.1

Dear all,

We had our tudung making session (tudung DIY) last X'mas @ Bandar Baru Bangi. We had 28 participants and it was so great.

I also brought some tudung DiY kit for those who don't have their material, and it sell like hot fried banana (goreng pisang panas :-)). Some of them also wanted to attend my next class. I plan to do my next class in USJ, Subang Jaya. I'll update more on this later.

Photo session at the end of the class (for those who left earlier, sorry gils... no pix)

For more picture, feel free to visit my flickr.

Till then, have a nice day.

Sheila

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. sedih..patutnya saya pun ikut sama...tapi tak leh pi sebab tak de kenderaan...huhuhu....bila kak sheila nak buat kelas lagi ye? bagi tau saya ye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam...
    bila nk buat kelas kt ipoh?

    ReplyDelete