WORK+WORK+WORK = NEVER ENDING STORY = I NEED A VACATION

Salam & hi to all...


I spend my weekend with tonnes of work load... not sewing/craft related... I wish I can go for a vacation (anyone want to sponsor me??? hihihi).. I think it has been quite sometimes since my last vacation and I just can't remember when is the last one... I think it was my Bandung trip...way back in March 2009.. then no more trip...huhuhu, pity me. Oh! there's another trip, a day trip actually accompanied my dear hubby for an interview in Singapore. 



I hope if I could go to have a good retreat for myself, hmmm... a back massage would be nice and comfortable too. Shopping will be a very good therapy as well ^_^... or going to cinema.. I need to do something to release my stress (NO NO to sewing/craft in this kind of mood). 


"Sheila, It's only Monday morning and you are thinking of a holiday again... ? STOP dreaming. Wake up now!"



Ok friends.. till we meet again, have a happy Monday and enjoy whatever you do... and smile always..







Bookmark and Share

Post a Comment

0 Comments