Tagged by Jurra

I've been tag!!! By who? Jurra... Mmmmm... let's see. Macam nak jawab soalan exam rasanya...

From A to Z.....here goes:

A. Attached or single? Attached to a handsome prince named Jai

B. Best friend(s)? My beloved mom, my dear Hubby, my children, Jurra and many more...

C. Cake or pie? Pie

D. Day of choice? Holiday

E. Essential item? Handphone

F. Favorite color? Blue & pink

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears

H. Hometowm? Perak

I. Favorite indulgence? Sewing, reading, shopping, travelling.

J. January or July? January... (Month of BONUSSS)

K. Kids? I have 4 kids, 3 girls and a boy. (Adini, Al-Amin, Adibah and Amni Damia)

L. Life isn't complete without? Persons to talk to ...

M. Marriage date? November 16, 1997... (11 years dah)

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 2 brothers

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Heights

Q. Quotes? Something nice for someone special...

R. Reasons to smile? Reading other bloggers posting...

S. Season of choice? I hope I can experience Spring :-)

T. Tag 5 people: Hmmm! NinoZ, Maya, Trisya , Iena11 & Kasih_Nash.

U. Unknown fact about me? I love sharing... and helping others

V. Vegetable? Love veges

W. Worst habit? hmmm... love shopping

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound...

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius...

Post a Comment

0 Comments